Portfolio Web Development
Born out of a desire to help people improve their quality of life, Rainbow Eater is the perfect solution for anyone looking to eat healthier. Regardless of your age, weight, health, or history, Rainbow Eater can help you make the right choices when it comes to your diet. With an easy-to-use online application and application for daily, weekly, and monthly food intake and diet, you can pick your fruits, vegetables, legumes, pulses, beans, herbs, oils, cereals, milk, and drinks for the following day with the aid of Rainbow Eater. So why wait? Get started today and see the difference Rainbow Eater makes!
As they were at the very early stage of their business, so they requested to create a website as well as an application to create a multi-channel between the website and app. To do that they asked us to create a similar interface for both of their products. Apart from these, they said to create a whole new infographic of the fruits, especially for their website and app.
Rainbow Eater was at an early stage and needed help to grow its user base. Site and app development had to be closely coordinated with one another, so a solution that unified both experiences was really important.
- Due to Rainbow being split up between website and application, its function did not the same.
- The designs for the site and application had to be similar. So that Customers can experience the identical user interface on the website and apps.
- When it came to editing pages, the page builder was clunky and did not fit the growing needs they desired. The designers at rainbow eater wanted to create something better something that would meet their needs in terms of functionality, ease of use, and flexibility.
- There is a lot of tension among the team, as they struggled to make their designs similar and keep up with the growing needs of their customers.
We had to continuously meet with the Rainbow Eater team to discuss the user interface and graphic design of their website and application. We started by building the Rainbow Eater website that immediately spoke to their brand in order to satisfy their demands.
- For a stronger site identity to accomplish this, we collaborated closely with the client. This allowed us the chance to guarantee that we came up with an entirely new concept and clearly communicated the value of the product to clients.
- We were able to create an identical user experience for the website and application, thanks to the collaboration of the web design and graphic design teams. In order to do that, we completely redesigned the goods infographic for the website and mobile application.
We're excited to announce that our website and application are now complete! The new design and simplified editing make it safe for us to update our sites without worrying that we'll compromise their functionality. Plus, having the website and application together makes it easier for visitors to find the information they want. Thank you to everyone who helped make this possible! The new website and application are the result of the hard work of both teams.