Leads are one of the key components of every business. Without leads, you won’t fetch new customers. And without new customers, your business won’t grow. Hence, businesses place more emphasis not only on lead generations but also on lead conversions. In today’s digitized era, an effective way to do so is through a robust online marketing strategy.
Part of such a strategy includes driving website traffic. It requires a WordPress website to be optimized for generating leads to accomplish such objectives. For WordPress users, website optimization for leads is way easy.
There are hundreds of tools and WordPress plugins available that help in generating leads. But sometimes it’s difficult to know where to start. You can unleash the same by hiring a top WordPress Development Company in Dubai, UAE. The best ways to optimize your WordPress website for better lead generation are as below:
- Choose the right theme – One of the pre-essentials is a great WordPress theme! There are several options available out there, but all are not designed equal. Some themes come with quality design while others are best suited for your website. Don’t just opt for any theme you come across. As themes play a deciding role in leads and conversions.
How would the right theme help? If your website is easy to browse and use, prospects are likely to hold on to the website. It indicates you have more time to convert leads into sales. Users are more likely to share your website with others if they find it intriguing, further attracting more leads. Take time to choose the right theme.
- Organize menus – Audiences trace various things on your website through menus. If users are looking for a specific piece of information or a product, they should be able to easily navigate through your menu. The most vital categories/pages of your site should be published at the top menu bar along with sub-headings below.
It can be time-consuming to get the menu organized, but it is imperative. When prospects visit your site, aptly listed products and vividly exhibited website menus create a favorable impact for lead generations and conversions. Ensure the website is optimized with all the required links in the menu.
- Include lead generation forms – An effective contact form on the contact webpage can be a great lead generation tool if designed perfectly. Such forms can encourage the prospects to turn into loyal customers and subscribers. WordPress offers different plugins such as the WPFluent Form plugin to design interesting responsive contact forms.
- Integrate social channels – After wrapping up the website, lastly, you can make things easier for the users by including social media sharing buttons on the website. These buttons enable the visitors to share that page with their followers on various social platforms at just the click of a button.
With WordPress, these buttons can be easily added by simply using a plugin. The more audiences you attract, the more leads you can generate.
- Add relatable posts/products – Enlisting related posts/products urge prospects to spend more time on the website. Using the WordPress-related posts plugin and WPB-related product slider plugin, you can manually add links to posts and products respectively.
Outsource to the best WordPress Development Services in Dubai and get your WordPress website optimized!